Safe and Quiet
for your pet
Types of Grooming
Full Groom: Includes Bath and Blow Dry, Brush, Nail Trim, Anal Glands, Trim Pads of Feet, Clean and Pluck ears (where applicable), Full Hair Cut , Bow or Bandana & Cologne.
Partial Groom: Includes everything in Full Groom except Full Hair Cut Bow or Bandana & Cologne included.
Puppy Cuts: Bath and blow dry, introduction to scissors, face and feet trim, nails and ears Bow or Bandana & Cologne.
Specialty Breed Cuts: Best Friends Dog Grooming has expert grooming for dogs of all breeds. We are trained in AKC breed cuts and creative styling for mixed breeds. All grooms can be customized to your life style and preferences. We also offer high quality, specialty shampoos and conditioners to maintain your pet's coat in optimum condition.
- Appointments are booked so that your dogs grooming will starts shortly after their arrival.
- In most cases your dog does not have to stay longer than 2-3 hours therefore significantly reducing stress.
- All dogs require regular grooming for their comfort and well being.
- Each dogs coat type will determine the amount and frequency of grooming required but all dogs require basic grooming such as brushing, nail trimming, and ear cleaning.
- All of our products are top of the line.
- If your dog is using shampoo prescribed by your veterinarian we can easily and gladly use that product.
- All dogs are bathed and hand blown dry using forced air dryers, minimal kennel drying.
- Forced air dryers leave the coat fluffy and blow out dead undercoat coat.
- Long haired breeds benefit from better eyesight and a more hygienic coat ~ no more dinner in their ears!
- Short haired breeds benefit from breed appropriate trims and reduced scurf. Many short haired breeds are very shedders. Regular grooming significantly reduces shedding.
- Professional groomers are skilled at recognizing and tracking the severity of minor and major health problems.
Starting at $10.00 and up ($5.00 for regular clients between grooming)
Starting at $10.00 and up.
Starting at $10.00 and up.
Price depends on Breed and Coat Condition
To give you an idea of what it costs to keep your dog looking gorgeous, I have listed the prices of some of the more popular breeds.
Toy and Small Dogs: Chihuahua, Miniature Dachshund, Lhasa Apso, Maltese, Pekingese, Poodle, Pomeranian, Miniature Schnauzer, Shih-Tzu, Yorkshire Terrier, Havanese. Start at: $45.00 and up.
Medium Dog: Basset Hound, Bichon Frise, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, King Charles Spaniel, Sheltie, Standard Schnauzer, Springer Spaniel, Wheaton Terrier. Starting at: $45.00 and up.
Large Dog: Airedale Terrier, Golden Retriever, Irish Setter, Labrador Retriever, Portuguese Water Dog, Siberian Husky, Standard Poodle. Starting at: $55.00 and up.
Cancellation Fee: "$25 for missed or cancelled appointments without 24hr notice."
Book by Appointment:
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 5pm
Last Appointment is at 3:30pm
No Business calls after 9pm please.